Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy 2015 to All!!

I have been getting away from my happy place again with the holidays… So back to the Craft room I go.  I thought i would make a nice father's day card for my Pop, but then i thought he may see this one, soooooo guess the kids are giving to the hubby this year! ( Don't worry Pop I will get one done in time I promise!)

This is my card for the the paper plunge #16 Die Card Challenge…

I used my SU! circle card thinletes Die, some retired SU! background paper i had, SU! crumb cake and natural vanilla papers.  Ink color us SU! early expresso. And a fun new SU! set Guy Greetings.




6 comments:

  1. LOVE this card...the colors, the layout, the use of the new guy set! Great job once again, Tracey! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Plunge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great masculine card! The colors are perfect & love what ya did with the Thinnest Card die! Thanx for "plunging" with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super great card, Tracey. I love it. Love love... Thank you for playing with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Helen! I just love this new SU! Set for the masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete