Saturday, January 24, 2015

#18 Seeing Clearly- Vellum

the paper plunge challenge is week is Vellum…  I spent the night last night cutting background paper into 4x6 size so i can easily grab pretty paper for my cards.  my paper has been neglected being stored in pretty boxes.  So i was looking at my masterpiece of cut papers and saw this pretty SU! background for my vellum card.

I used SU! black paper SU! background paper, vellum.  Stamp set and punches are papillon potpourri and petal potpourri.  Inks used are stazon white, black and so saffron.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card, tracey! love the background paper you used! thanks for joining us at the paper plunge! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie!! Cutting up all that background paper was a great idea...all at my fingertips!

      Delete
  2. Tracey- you really are a very broadly talented artist. You seem to be able to do it all! Great job on this card, I love your butterflies! Thanks for playing with us again over at The Paper Plunge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda you are sweet! The paper plunge is challenging me to do it all!! Thank you..

      Delete