Wednesday, December 17, 2014

#12 Christmas is Coming!!

And boy is it coming fast!!  So here is my Christmas Card for this year (okay so just this one is made, but at least the idea is down).  I am entering this card in the paper plunge challenge #12 Christmas is Coming! The Stampin Up inks used : green gum ball, baked brown sugar, and raspberry ripple (i know so does not look like raspberry in picture!)  Paper: whisper white and raspberry ripple.  and that fabulous gold glitter paper they have!  Happy Holidays to All :0)

2 comments:

  1. I love how you used this stamp set. I have seen many trees made with it but do not remember seeing this idea. So glad you played along with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I needed to find something to change the look a little for me, stamping off was the way for me to go! I would Never thought of making that stamp into a tree..I love to see all the artistic ideas that are out there!

    ReplyDelete