Saturday, October 11, 2014

~Watercolor Challenge & Anything goes Birthday Challange

Okay so today I learned what can be harder then blogging.... Taking a picture of my watercolor card for The Paper Plunge Watercolor Card Challenge #3 without a glare!!  So after about 30 takes, this is my card.  The watercolor background is made from several different Blue inks, spritzed with water on a clear block and stamped onto glossy paper.   I have also entered this card in  seizethebirthday anything goes birthday challenge.




13 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Tracey! Love your watercolor background...thanks for playing at The Paper Plunge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep swimming! I have Nemo on the brain! Beautiful watercolor background for the ocean feel! We're happy you joined us at thepaperplunge.com Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey, what a great card. I love the watercolor, and the fish are so cute. I love how you put this card together. Thank you for playing with us at thepaperplunge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love your background and the sparkly fish. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracey, so adorable... I know it can be challenging taking pictures that show off the beauty of the glimmery cards, but you did a great job! The background is perfect, and the little "bubbles" are such a cute touch! Thanks for joining us again at www.ThePaperPlunge.com! Can't wait to see what you come up with NEXT week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda! Looking forward to see what the plunge has come up with for this week!!

      Delete
  6. This is such a cute fun card! Love your sparkly fish and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us over at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jodene! I was happy to find your challenge to share my fishes!

      Delete
  7. Super cute! I love your play on words also. Great job of watercoloring the background. Thanks for playing with us this week at The Paper Plunge. Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete